The 2019 Outdoor Retailer show kicked off in Denver yesterday, and the trail styles, water shoes and hiking boots for the season were on full display. We’ve picked 5 styles that caught our eye — reach us on Twitter at @FootwearInsight and tell us what you’re loving at OR!
1. Topo’s $140 Trailventure boot is light, supportive and high-visibility in pop colors (photo above).
2. Tonal neutrals and suede uppers make these hike-ready Challenger boots for men ($150-$160) from Hoka One One office appropriate too.
3. The $140 Trailcomber style from Danner has a full mesh upper, sporty style and Vibram’s Lightbase construction outsole for fast days outdoors.
4. Playful prints take the new $65 Muckster Ballet from The Original Muck Boot Co.
5. Springy energy and a sneaker-like fit and ride elevates the new women’s only $130 Bravada style from Merrell.